8.4.10

"The Innocents" reviewed

In the last edition of the "Fastamorgen" Fastaval con paper there's a review of my Fastaval 2010 game.
I know from the evaluation forms I’ve already seen that some groups must have had a great time while others quite obviously must have had what amounts to the worst game-experiences of their life.
Unfortunately the reviewer belongs to the last group.
The good news is that I understand some of the things that went wrong, and that the reviewer's suggestion that some sort of game-master function might be beneficial is very good.
I'm slightly puzzled by other remarks though. He/she (?) seems to think that long descriptions are better than short. I don't agree: they're just longer.
The inescapable conclusion is that I have not presented my ideas and intentions nearly clearly enough but also - I suspect - that this way of playing is both more difficult and far simpler than people seem to think.
Thanks to the anonymous reviewer.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Nu er det din tur!